108 Edward Avenue
Narborough Road South
Leicester LE3 2PD
Have you tried?
Counselling to help you deal with:
• Relationship problems
• Low self esteem
Massage offers relief for:
• Tight muscles
• Shoulder & neck pain
• Sports Injuries
• Tension headaches
• Back pain
Hypnotherapy to help you with:
• Stress and Anxiety
• Weight Control
• Phobias, Fears & Habits
• Confidence building
Read client testimonials - click here
Please remember to take extra care of the waxed area after treatment, especially within the first 24 hours. When a large number of hairs have been removed the area will be vulnerable and legs, for example, can easily pick up an infection if not cared for.
Avoid sunbathing, sunbed treatments and very hot baths for 48 hours as the waxed areas will be extra sensitive to heat. Avoid friction from nylon material or tight clothing.
Avoid using perfumed body lotions or creams. We recommend that you use a soothing antiseptic 'after wax' lotion daily for three or four days after treatment to minimise any risk. Always wash your hands before applying the lotion. If you experience persistent redness or discomfort consult your doctor.
Full / Half arm - £15.00 / £12.00
Stomach - £9.50
Eyebrows - £7.50
Lip &/or Chin - £9.50 / £6.50
Full / Half Leg - £19.00 / £15.00
Underarm - £8.50
Bikini line - £9.50
Brazilian - £18.00
Full "Hollywood" - £22.00
Back &/or Chest (not including stomach)- £23.00 / £18.00
Tips from STYLIST.co.uk:
“Please don’t shave between waxes. It just leaves a nasty stubble rash which is further irritated by the wax and we have to refuse treatment in severe cases.”
“It’s really common for women to have neglected their bikini area for a long time before a wax. I promise yours won’t be the hairiest! Don’t feel like you have to trim before coming in – we’ll do that for you as we can keep an eye on the hair length which should be at least 1cm to bind to the wax. It’s really annoying when people come in and it’s too short.”
“A Hollywood takes everything off, including the hair on your buttocks and undercarriage. A Brazillian removes the inner thigh hair and leaves a strip at the front.”
“It's key to exfoliate in the shower the morning before a bikini wax, otherwise you're more likely to get ingrown hairs.”
“Make sure you are clean. A lot of clients rush to their appointments straight from work so might not be as fresh as they could be. Please use baby wipes to freshen up before a wax.”
Pre-Bikini Waxing Preparation:
- Your skin is often more sensitive the time near your period, and waxing can be more painful than normal. So your appointment shouldn't be any closer than a couple of days before or after your period. Avoid booking a Bikini wax while you're on your period.
- Don't use any lotions in the bikini area.
- Take an aspirin or paracetamol about 30 minutes before your appointment if you're worried about pain.
Post-Bikini Waxing Care:
- Watch your fashion choices. Don't wear tight panties for the next few days.
- Keep hands away from touching freshly waxed skin, as this can encourage irritation or small pimples.
- Opt for a shower. Don't take a hot bath for the rest of the day.
- No tanning beds, saunas or steam rooms for the next two days.
- Sexual activity should be avoided for at least 24 - 48 hours.
- Two full days later use a mild exfoliator.
- If you get any ingrown hairs try Tend Skin, a huge favorite for getting rid of pesky ingrowns.